This is what we see almost every morning, this cute little smile. He has just started to pull himself up in his crib, I just want to cry. He is growing up so fast!
Glad you started a blog so I can come look at pictures of Anthony anytime I want. : ) If I met this cute face every morning I think it would be easier to get out of bed!
So cute! He is getting so big! I am glad you finally joined the blogging world...now it will be much easier to keep up with you guys! I will add you to my list!
Glad you started a blog so I can come look at pictures of Anthony anytime I want.
ReplyDelete: )
If I met this cute face every morning I think it would be easier to get out of bed!
So cute! He is getting so big! I am glad you finally joined the blogging world...now it will be much easier to keep up with you guys! I will add you to my list!
ReplyDelete