Monday, March 30, 2009

On Friday which was my first day of spring break vacation from school, Jakob, Anthony, & I went to OMSI with our friends Buck, Jen, and their daughter Kendal. I forgot to take my camera in so we have no pictures of OMSI. We did have fun!


Then the next morning we got up bright and early again and headed for my grandpa's house in McKinleyville, CA. My dad's half brother was getting married that day so we decided to go down with my parents. Also I wanted grandpa to meet Anthony. There were a lot of photos taken so here are a few.

We are dancing with Anthony and a balloon.

These are my funny parents, they never dance!


We are so glad we went down and saw grandpa because he passed away on Saturday, March 28th. He will greatly be missed, it was a pleasure knowing him but for just a short time. I Love You Grandpa and will always remember you and miss you.

Grandpa with the bride my new Aunt Chelsey.


We also got a family picture when we were down there, minus a few people.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had fun! So when is your trip down here??? I think it's your turn to visit us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky that you were able to see your Grandpa before he died. That's really cool. It's not easy to see them go, even if they've lived a long, full life.

    ReplyDelete