Saturday, March 14, 2009

Funny Story

Tuesday afternoon Jakob and I came home to get the truck because it was full of garbage. Before we left we were in the laundry room and I heard a knock on the door, I opened the laundry room door to see who was at the door, it was a lady that said she was with Special Olympics and they were doing a walk-a-thon, I said yes we would like to donate. Jakob went in the house to get some money, found that he had only $9 in his wallet, so he went to Anthony's piggy bank to borrow a dollar, when putting the cork back in he pushed on it a little and it broke, when the cork went through Jakob's finger also did and caught on the broken part of the bank. This is the result
He got a tetanus shot, three stitches, and a nice blue bandage. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, poor Kabob....at least you donated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the saying? No good deed goes unpunished?
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete